sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bitch Page, LOL

Go down 
+3
cap jack
elf69
dragonchild
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonchild

The Bitch Page, LOL Empty
PostSubject: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:52 am

Hi everyone this is the bitch page. A page to just bitch and complain about anything you want that bugs you in your life, the world, ect. But DONT use this plz to complain about ppl on the forums.
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:04 am

I'll be the first one to bitch about stuff, lol

I hate how stuff are so expensive..
i sick and tired of the same movies on tv being played every free-kin weekend over and over, lol
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:01 pm

I hate boy racer drivers who dont look for cyclists!

I beeen hit on my bike several times!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:09 pm

LOL this should be funn! I guess I bitch at all the taxes I pay...but I guess somebody has to lol...wait, that ain't so funny...
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:46 pm

nopoint in complaning it get u no where it called life lol
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:59 am

i hate greggs for taking away my coconut slice , i so loved that cake i also hate guys that wear trousers with there boxers hanging of pisses me of , i also hate these two guys yesterday i was walking down the road and they called me a fat bastard
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:02 pm

UWANTME you just have to ignore assholes like that. some ppl have nothing better to do then to talk trash about other ppl.

I hate being broke!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:15 pm

agree with dragon!

not eveyone sees life in the same light.

"love is in the eye of the beholder"

I get names too for being disabled so i ignore them.
If they could do half the things i can do while im disabled!
mos of the name callers are unemployed and have nother better to do!
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:08 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad man I hate house hunting and dealing with all the stressful crap that gos along with moving Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:09 am

thats life lol
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:11 am

yeah it is life but its a major pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:20 am

we can moan allday about stuff but at the end of the day moaning and complaning solve nothing lol thats they way i see life lol
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:22 am

lol, yeah it might not solve the prob but sometimes bitching and complaining helps ya feel better for a short time lol
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:26 am

yea i belive moaning do help 4 a while lol i always say owell about stuff and just keep annoyed untilll i feel better lol
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:06 pm

once again have to agree with dragon here.

it dont help but we feel better letting off steam sometimes!

thing is im not so good at doing that and bottle it up until......

well....... BANG!

and i snap!
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:56 am

i'm so down and upset the same two guys cornered me on the way home and called me fat girl
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:01 am

ignore them if u upset then they have won
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:32 am

yeah just ignore them UWANTME, there just being assholes.

just like JC said, if you let them get to you and upset you then they have won and have gotten to you. They just want to piss you off and get you upset. Just laugh off what they say and give them a few comments back along with a heart felt GO FUCK YOURSELF, lol.
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:57 am

thanks guys your both are nice,dragonchild can i ask are you big i am just wondering because i have not seen you.
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:57 am

if yer so upset why ave you called peaches fat before aye!
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:21 am

what i'm tired of is everybody coming on this page and moaning, pissing and bitching about stuff! lol pirat
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:28 am

everybody has sood complaints, sry claire that u have to deal with those assholes, they deserve a good thrashing. dc, moving is major pita for sure + it costs a lot, too.

And oh, do the boys wear their pants falling off their ass there, like they do here? they will be sliding down so they reach down and yank one side up but not both, looks terible lol
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:33 am

hiya cap, yeah they do. i just wanna slap em in the head and tell them to pull there pants up. it looks so fucking stupid...
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Page, LOL   The Bitch Page, LOL Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:55 am

they like too show there skinny arsess of , i like it its easy too pull them down when its time for sex lmaooooooooooo
Back to top Go down

The Bitch Page, LOL
Page 1 of 1