sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

valentines day .....................

Go down 
+4
Admin hotleggs
peaches
elf69
the-judge
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the-judge

the-judge

valentines day ..................... Empty
PostSubject: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:29 am

what doo you all think of that day / /?

i lk it you get all that stuff dinners and all that , thats if you have a real gd man pmsl or a gd ladeyy *!

if you have a girlfriend or if the girl you fancy or boy became your girlfriend what would you buy her ??
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:20 pm

well if i had a girl they'd know i loved them.

yeah u will get those roses!
I will take ya out....

and we will sit and see the sun go down (better in summer though).

I'd hold u close to me and we would watch a film cuddled up and drift off together....

Im not gonna say much else coz im feeling a little uncomfortable/sad after everything i did for my ex had have it thrown back at ya!
Crying or Very sad

lets hope 2010 is a better year for me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 am

the perfect valentines i would like would be a nice romantic dinner , roses, chocolates and a posh hotel booked with a water bed not like we would need a water bed mi belly is like waves movies a lot LMAO LMAO fancy surfing me john or anybodi ?

i am single
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:56 am

well i would like too go too a nice dinner like last sunday with family went too a lovely dinner resraunt i would like too go there again,i could eat looking out the window at the beautiful ocean it was lovely and then i would love too go too a lovely hotel light some beautiful candles and have a very long sexy night *wink haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sexygeneral.forumotion.net
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 pm

I see peaches and hotleggs has same idea as me!

cool!
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 am

na john mines is betta than hotlegg's mine has a waterbed lmao how about it john ? lmao
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:53 am

I'd be sick on water bed!

i get sea sick!

warm cuddle in bed with a dvd would be better
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:56 am

romance is the best for valentines day
Back to top Go down
craig92

craig92

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 am

well if i had a girlfriend i would take them to a nice restaraunt then take them home and have some sexy time lol

Lauren would be the perfect valentine for me.
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 am

I think Valentines Day is a day for the guys to not only spoil the girl there with and love but a day to show them how much they mean to you. you can buy the traditional card, flowers, dinner, ect but if theres no real effort or heart put into it you might as well just just do nothing and count yourself single and dumped. you don't have to spend every last penny on them but make the day and evening special and something they remember. If shes a decent girl she will see the true effert you have put into it and love it. Its not what you do but more what your trying to tell her and show her to the best of your abbility. And got gods sake if you really do love her, let her see it not only all that day, but all the time you have with her.

girls love romance and someone who is true to them and if you cant do that, some other guy will be glad to take ur place.

as for my perfect valentines day, that can truely (in my opinion) only be figured out by knowing the girl you love and what she likes, dislikes and what about her makes the perfect idea special and just for her.

and if you are single spending valentines day with 300 hot sexy girls in a hot tube isnt a bad way to spend the evening, lmfao

dragonchild
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 am

i need too think what would be my perfect day
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:57 am

uwantme wrote:
i need too think what would be my perfect day

with me!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 pm

my perfect valentine is anything aslong i spend time with them on v day
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 pm

i have totally changed mi mind this luv stuff is making me feel sick ,, Yucccky...

i will tell you all about mi ex Marc um well what happened he was taking me out for a romantic meal we went 5 miles out of town 'then we went too mcdonalds so when we left MCDS i went in the taxi and let him walk 5 miles back home who says romance is dead lmao lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .....................   valentines day ..................... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:13 pm

ouch thats bad!

no wounder he is ur ex!
Back to top Go down

valentines day .....................
Page 1 of 1