sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

valentines day .........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-judge

the-judge

valentines day ......... Empty
PostSubject: valentines day .........   valentines day ......... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 am

what doo you all think of that day / /?

i lk it you get all that stuff dinners and all that , thats if you have a real gd man pmsl or a gd ladeyy *!

if you have a girlfriend or if the girl you fancy or boy became your girlfriend what would you buy her ??
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .........   valentines day ......... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:27 am

I think Valentines Day is a day for the guys to not only spoil the girl there with and love but a day to show them how much they mean to you. you can buy the traditional card, flowers, dinner, ect but if theres no real effort or heart put into it you might as well just just do nothing and count yourself single and dumped. you don't have to spend every last penny on them but make the day and evening special and something they remember. If shes a decent girl she will see the true effert you have put into it and love it. Its not what you do but more what your trying to tell her and show her to the best of your abbility. And got gods sake if you really do love her, let her see it not only all that day, but all the time you have with her.

girls love romance and someone who is true to them and if you cant do that, some other guy will be glad to take ur place.

as for my perfect valentines day, that can truely (in my opinion) only be figured out by knowing the girl you love and what she likes, dislikes and what about her makes the perfect idea special and just for her.

dragonchild
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .........   valentines day ......... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 am

and if you are single spending valentines day with 300 hot sexy girls in a hot tube isnt a bad way to spend the evening, lmfao
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: valentines day .........   valentines day ......... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

i like ur post and agree dragon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk

valentines day .........
Page 1 of 1