sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonchild

Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Empty
PostSubject: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:32 pm

My roommate is watching a show about ppl who own pets that are obese . this lady has a rottweiler that is 289lbs. it can barly fit through a doos and it can barely stand and she's defending that her dog is fine and its fat and lovable. the poor dog can hardly stand, its breathing hard and not healthy looking and this fucking bitch has the nerv to say ppl are making more ot of the situation then it seems. i cant speak for everyone but quot frankly the bitch should be shot or jailed and the poor dog should be rescured.

I cant stand ppl who hurt and abuse and abandon there pets.

anyone else feel the same way?
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:53 pm

i dont think over weight peeps should be allowed pets , they ave too eat just likes us even pets put on weight lmaoooo but mabey some pets are meant too be big like there owners so mabey that woman was not doing anything wrong
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:57 pm

agree full heartedly dragon!

we look after our dogs here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:32 pm

I look after my pets to John. the 2 cats i have got tossed out by someone one winter and they came around hungrey and freezing and i could tell they was homeless by how raggedy they looked but they were friendly and all, so i took both them in and fed them and ive had them ever since. Now both ofthem are spoiled and major sucks, lol

i love my cats. but i love almost all animals.

ive always had pets growing up, cats, dogs, kittens, fish, ect. i even had a tropical lizard once but it died.
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:36 pm

yeah both our dogs are rescued!

the terrir was gonna be drowned by last owner!
mum saved her!

we have had dogs since mum was 4!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:39 pm

dragonchild you said you only had one cat and the other cats den's isnt it
Back to top Go down
https://sexygeneral.forumotion.net
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm

and johns thats sweet , i had two gunea pigs but there dead now the white 1 honey we got her at a pet shop and my ginger 1 chloe was going too killed by someone with a drink problem , she was shouting in the street that she was gonna kill it so my mum went too her house and got her and chloe lived with us until she died of old age we had two dogs first max a cocker spaniel and alfie but sadly max died he had a heart problem but we still have wee alfie he will be 4 at xmas , they were 500 pound each and well worth it
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:56 pm

one cat is dens but ill fill in the blanks, lol

when i found both of them i took both of them in but i gave one to den for a pet since he really took to den more then me. but i still think of them as both of them being mine, so i call both of them mine but yes one actually dose belong to den. but caramon is a major suck and hes always comming to cuddle up with me when im watching tv. so even tho hes dens cat hes still mine, lol.
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey!! I made a post on here yesterday...maybe I clicked preview not send and then went on to something else....But ya, the woman is grossly irresponsible if the dog is overweight due to overfeeding which is probably what it is.

Just thinking here: A dog that is that huge like 3 times what it should weigh, I was wondering if dogs can have a thyroid problem like ppl do that causes them to get really fat? Even so, the woman should have the dog to a vet to get that looked into.

It's prob just overfeeding the dog 4 times a day, very wrong that is. Ya ever see those stories about some ppl being so big they have to cut a wall into the house and take them out with a forklift or get them into the back of a truck to take them to the hospital. I read one were a woman's skin had grown into the fabric of the sofa cause she never moved off of it!! But euwww wouldn't never leaving the sofa get really messy??

(HA! I made sure I pposted the darn thing this time lol)
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Yuck lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:09 pm

what else did she do on that sofa ohhh i know gave captain a blow job hahahaha must be some stains on the sofa haahah lol
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:17 am

haha no stains hotleggs cause she swallowed every slurp lolol

(looks like i can post again!)
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:52 pm

welcome back captain,we all missed you my charger is still broke so using my mob lol
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!   Some ppl should have there asses kicked!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 am

Oooooooooo
Back to top Go down

Some ppl should have there asses kicked!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sexygeneral :: spil your guts :: chitter chatter !!-
Jump to: