sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a question for captain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peaches

peaches

a question for captain Empty
PostSubject: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:55 am

i was talking too a man from newyork last night and we got chatting about your town capt he said your town is the worst for racism is that true
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:50 pm

my city of Atlanta? hahahaha the place is the black mecca of the USA lol...most of the city government is black run, as well as the governments of the two counties of which the city is a part. There's all kindss of mixed race marriages, dating couples, hook-ups, co-workers, neighbors, ballplayers, whatever you can think of. The inner city has the highest concentrations of various races other than white but even in the outer reaches of the metropolitian region (a huge area!) there's all sorts and there's very little in the way of racial friction.

Your friend has a lot of wrong ideas lol
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:10 am

but they did have lots of black slaves in alanta is that true capt whats your thoughts on that
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:55 pm

hahaha i know i'm getting old but that was b4 my time....long time ago
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:46 pm

i agree wif captain it was a long time ago but people do still go on about it
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:08 pm

that's right claire...we (usa) have a lot of black 'reverends' running around stiring up racial tensions. It's how they make their living, getting donations to this or that organization they run, getting paid to be on TV, etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:28 am

well captain start knocking on the doors and tell the people that peaches is shaking her big titties at you see how much u can get hahahah lol X
Back to top Go down
https://sexygeneral.forumotion.net
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:32 pm

LOL @ hotleggs, i'm not really sure what that means but if we can make money doing it, i'll pimp out peaches' big titties lol! u ready peaches?
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:03 am

i have a question for captain as well haha , so captain have you ever been married and do you have kids xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:55 pm

answer to hotleggs: no and I don't think so... Razz
is this good bad or what lol?
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: a question for captain   a question for captain Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:50 pm

i was just wondering thats captain so why havent u ever got married mr captain dont u like the thought of marriage hahaha
Back to top Go down

a question for captain
Page 1 of 1