sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

volcanoe ash in the UK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the-judge

the-judge

volcanoe ash in the UK Empty
PostSubject: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 am

Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am

i know some ppl friends r stuck in spain cuz of that
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:02 pm

how bad are you guys getting the ash over the UK?

It's bad to breathe and if you get a heavy dose of the ash it will cause your teeth to fall out because it's heavily flouride laden, I read.

ppl stuck in airports, air travel and air freight grounded, this is bad foe everybody.
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 am

not seen it captain i still ave ma teeth PMSL
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 am

pray for my teeth because i am going too ma sisters house for 8 days
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:54 am

where do she live lol wwe raw stuck in belfast cuz they cant get bk cuz no planes so raw was like smackdown cuz mostly sd stars was on it lol
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 am

she stays in perth just about two Hours from me . we will be going out drinking it is a nice holiday place then back home i go every couple of months or when i have money i might be going for two weeks so dont miss me too much i am going tomorrow early no slacking on this people this forums needs more peeps helping X kel
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 am

hope u have a gd time dnt get 2 drunk lol
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 am

i am going tomorrow you can come wif me if ya like pmsl we all need a holiday come on lets go pmsl i will get pissed and ave a weellll gd time hee hee
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 am

wished i could go with u lol
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: volcanoe ash in the UK   volcanoe ash in the UK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 pm

i want too go too lmao
Back to top Go down

volcanoe ash in the UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sexygeneral :: spil your guts :: chitter chatter !! :: everyday news about the world or comments !-
Jump to: