sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not getting email alerts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cap jack

cap jack

not getting email alerts Empty
PostSubject: not getting email alerts   not getting email alerts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:39 am

I used to get them but now I'm not getting email alerts when somebody makes a comment on a thread after I did.

....does that make good sense lol?

it's one reason why I don't come over as much as I used to cause I don't see the emails that somebody is talking on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: not getting email alerts   not getting email alerts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 am

i am not sure why that is captain jack but it could be because your not a mod anymore because you were rubbish lol but since ure not coming on much coz of the email problem i will make u a night mod like jason for life u can never get out of it unless u leave me lol
Back to top Go down
https://sexygeneral.forumotion.net
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: not getting email alerts   not getting email alerts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:38 pm

sweet...i'm a mod again...watch out ppl! lol ..I will check my profile and preferences about getting the email alerts.

but what's this about me leaving you hotleggs?....nah you're stuck w/ me like it or not pirat
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: not getting email alerts   not getting email alerts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:42 pm

I alwayz get the alerts....

so dunno but u only get one alert for ech thread no matter how many posts are made and they stop until you view the threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk

not getting email alerts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sexygeneral :: spil your guts :: chitter chatter !! :: problems page-
Jump to: