sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your first orgasm, tell all

Go down 
+2
Admin hotleggs
cap jack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cap jack

cap jack

your first orgasm, tell all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your first orgasm, tell all   your first orgasm, tell all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:08 pm

seems like 13yo or so is everybody's 1st time...seems natural enough to me lol....was it about the same for you hotleggs, 13 or so?

Kelly telling her story reminds me of a small booklet I saw as a kid, I was 11 I think, so I don't remember it too clearly. b/w drawings of a couple walking on the beach, they had swimwear on. so i'm reading it, then she says "NO I DON'T FUCK! well soon their swim clothes are off showing her boobs and he is holding his huge cock lol...then they are on the ground, she's on the bottom he's on top...soon she yells "I'M COMING!!! and a page or two later he yells "I'M COMING!!! well at 11yo back in the early 60s I only had a hazy idea about what sex was about...I guess that little booklet was part of my education hehe
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: your first orgasm, tell all   your first orgasm, tell all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 am

HA !

ma story is the best aint it capt pmsl
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: your first orgasm, tell all   your first orgasm, tell all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:20 am

nice book capt , doo you still have it / ? pmsl
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: your first orgasm, tell all   your first orgasm, tell all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:21 am

thank you all who luv ma stories i am gd at ma stories , you seem a durty man capt but i like you
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: your first orgasm, tell all   your first orgasm, tell all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:57 pm

i was 11 when i first had a orgasm and when it happened i went too have a bubble bath the water was all pink with lots of bubbles ;; i got naked and started washing me self all over LOLLL "!!
then i started washing me pussy and thats when it happened *WINKWINK,, the besttt moment of me life LOLLLLL.... :DDD
Back to top Go down

your first orgasm, tell all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sexygeneral :: spil your guts :: chitter chatter !! :: adult chat-
Jump to: