sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????

Go down 
+4
elf69
uwantme
craig92
Admin hotleggs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Empty
PostSubject: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:43 am

there has been a lot of interesting people back in the history days , so if you could be anyone of the famous people back in those days which one would you like too be and why ? or if you wouldnt want too be any of those which person in those days would of of liked too date ?
Back to top Go down
https://sexygeneral.forumotion.net
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 am

i am joan of ark i was made a saint because i was one of the best fighters the world has seen i fought the english too get back my beloved france back , eventually i was captured by the english i was then sold too a guy named john he thought i could do magic so they burned me at the stake i was only 19 years old but boy i kicked those english mens arses

r.i.p joan
Back to top Go down
craig92

craig92

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 am

i will need to think about this one scratch
Back to top Go down
craig92

craig92

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 am

Im going to go with Benjamin Franklin. Catalyst of the American Revolution; for a time during his lifetime, the most famous person in the world. Invented the Franklin stove, bifocals, the lightning rod. Printer, scientist, politician, diplomat, writer. Poor Richard’s Almanack. Ben Franklin impersonators. Picture on the hundred-dollar bill.
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 am

bejamin are you alive still or are you dead /
Back to top Go down
craig92

craig92

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:49 am

he dead lol
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 am

how did you die and when did you die ?
Back to top Go down
craig92

craig92

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 am

he died of old age on the 17 of april 1790 .
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 am

i would of liked too date the scots robert burns he seemed a ladies man tehee and he could feed me grapes all day and ready me poem tehehe
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 pm

I have no idea Sad

not good at history!

but i'd like to have met Sir Alex Issigonis Constantine!

the guy who designed the original mini/morris minor/1100/1300/elf etc....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 am

alexandra graham bell , the phone maker Idea Idea Idea Idea

Nobody can live without their phone so i call dat man bloody brilliant so i am him tha best /!
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:15 pm

im not sure lol
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:31 pm

my name is robin good i love too rob the rich too give too the poor aint i a nice guy
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Who in history would I be, honestly I haven't any idea. I'm not a huge brainiac when it comes to history but I'd pick someone who was helpful to ppl and kind hearted. so who ever might fit someone like that.

but other then a answer like that to name someone specific I haven't a clue.

If someone has any ideas let me know and if i figure out a actual person ill add it when i think of it, lol
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:58 pm

would like too be florence nightingale she wass such a nice ladey she helped lots of solders well done florence
Back to top Go down
jsullivan1981

jsullivan1981

PostSubject: Re: dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????   dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ???? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:49 am

Admin hotleggs wrote:
i am joan of ark i was made a saint because i was one of the best fighters the world has seen i fought the english too get back my beloved france back , eventually i was captured by the english i was then sold too a guy named john he thought i could do magic so they burned me at the stake i was only 19 years old but boy i kicked those english mens arses

r.i.p joan

I'll take u out for a date joan.
Back to top Go down

dating !!!!!!!!???? or would you be that person ????
Page 1 of 1