sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USA FOOD NATION!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:52 am

disgusting
Back to top Go down
https://sexygeneral.forumotion.net
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:53 am

it is disgusting what the usa farmers are doing with animals just for mcdonalds !!! and dont forget people yous dont know what your all eating
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 am

ah don't be too upset hotleggs, just d'nt go to mcdonalds! I don't. As for the movie, chill is my advice. You can make pretty much any subject look good or bad depending on your intent.

Remember, everything you eat (except for something like some candies or artificial sweetners) most everything you eat was a plant or animal that used to be alive. Now it's dead, providing food so you can live. There's a lot to be said in favor of growing and raising all your own crops and animals but I can't really grow corn and raise cows in my condo. They'd make a big mess on my carpeting! lol

It's good to be at the top of the food chain, cause it dangerous and messy down below lol, such as a lion catching, killing and eating an antelope...or a man.
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:01 am

so captain when you were in the caveman days what kind of foods did you have and did u used too eat your dinner of a naked woman dont be shy tell me foods u used too eat back in your days
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 am

now hotleggs, you stop that lol! your talk about eating naked women is making your ole captn blush arrrrr
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:16 am

ok sorry haha

so what kinda food did you eat when u were a kid
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 pm

ah just basic foods that ppl ate in rural (farm) areas. beans, potatos, okra, tomatos, corn, cabbage, peppers, turnips, etc from the garden. cornbread daily. chickens (mostly store bought) eggs from the yard chickens, milk from the cows. ham from hogs, beef from cows....that's all a long time ago now. Now it's Kroger supermarket for my foods.
Back to top Go down
elf69

elf69

PostSubject: Re: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:40 pm

for me.....

KFC!

boneless banquet for one!

as im now alone and nobody to share a bucket with Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:41 pm

share a bucket with your fridge, john! I love cold chicken!

and hotleggs you can discuss naked women sort of things w/ me all u want

(I think I need to send you a pm arrrrr!!) lol jk
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: USA FOOD NATION!!!!!   USA FOOD NATION!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:19 am

i can eat anything fast food on ma own without any man i am a greedy cow pmsl
and there aint much in chicken like .. yer i can eat it cold as well i actually prefer it that way it is wkd so john you can eat it like that as well , i know it is crappy being single john but i got a joke ere for you ... you came out your mothers fanny on your own you can live alone for a while pmsl soz if your offended only having a laff
Back to top Go down

USA FOOD NATION!!!!!
Page 1 of 1