sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nero converter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jc

Jc

nero converter Empty
PostSubject: nero converter   nero converter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:36 pm

my nero converts films on to disc also it keep saving the files on to my pc where does it save to cuz my pc running low on space thanks
Back to top Go down
jwatson

jwatson

nero converter Empty
PostSubject: Re: nero converter   nero converter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:42 pm

there'll be something in the preferences or options
which will either be in file > preference/options or tools > preferences/options
that will say something like "temporary file folder"

sorry i cant be more specific
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jwatson16202
elf69

elf69

nero converter Empty
PostSubject: Re: nero converter   nero converter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:44 pm

when you convert a disc I would normally ask you where you want to save the files....

it would have asked you the first time you did it.
but if you cannot remember, then first of all go to the "C" drive and "program files" and find the nero folder and see if it in there.

If not try the "my Videos" files in my docs.

I use a different program sorry, try this first and see if they are there!
I will see where my nero saves files tomorrow as Im now using a LINUX system Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk
elf69

elf69

nero converter Empty
PostSubject: Re: nero converter   nero converter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 pm

OK JC so ya wanna make ur PC almost like new (speed wise anyway)....

the best way, not always parcticall though!

a total wipe and reinstall is a good way. its good to do this a few times in a PCs life anyway!

but you will need to back all your files to CD or externall hard drive first...
then best to download all drivers for your PC off the net put these on backup CD or hard drive too!

then wipe and reinstall with a windows disk, or if ur pc came with recovery disks even better!
just put disc in and follow instructions thats it!

this is by far the best methord!
but is not always nessesary!

if PC just running slow, then check it for spyware... download and run "malewarebytes" and also check the amount of RAM is PC.....

hope this helps some of you out there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pentaxpz.co.uk
cap jack

cap jack

nero converter Empty
PostSubject: Re: nero converter   nero converter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:19 pm

I just cleaned mine up a bit using the standard McAfee tools. Seems to have helped a bit. But jc if your hard drive is full you need to offload those movies or whatever they were...a disk needs a certain amount of free space to run efficiently or even run hardly at all. If it's almost full the file swapper has to work overtime to function as you do whatever you are doing on your pc. I don't really understand it all but getting your HD almost full hoses your operations. Running a defrager might help too after you free up some space.
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

nero converter Empty
PostSubject: Re: nero converter   nero converter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm

thanks everybody 4 helping i will try them all later lol but last option will b wiping my pc lol
Back to top Go down

nero converter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sexygeneral :: spil your guts :: chitter chatter !!-
Jump to: