sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer vacations/holidays?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jsullivan1981

jsullivan1981

Summer vacations/holidays? Empty
PostSubject: Summer vacations/holidays?   Summer vacations/holidays? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:10 pm

So did anyone go on any fun holidays this summer? Or have any coming up?

My mom, aunt and I are surprising my grandpa for his b-day!
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: Summer vacations/holidays?   Summer vacations/holidays? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:35 pm

ww dats sweet like how old will he be ?

i think everybodi on this forum who aint speaking are on hols cuz that aint like peaches too shut up pmsl
Back to top Go down
jsullivan1981

jsullivan1981

PostSubject: Re: Summer vacations/holidays?   Summer vacations/holidays? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:37 pm

lol, i think you are right
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: Summer vacations/holidays?   Summer vacations/holidays? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:33 am

hi jason i went a holiday in march we went too rannoch in scotland its far from my part of scotland but it was reallly nice Smile

it was good having out our own private cottage and beach , this week we were going on holiday but decided just too go places everyday as a family

yesterday we went too a big farm in scotland too see some deer and other farm animals there was even a big white snowy owl like the one from harry potter it was beautiful it came out too loo at us haha

the pigs they needed a bath big time haha lol

we have been eating out everyday which has been good diffrent restraunts ,and lots of other stuff and we have decided in october my dads nxt week of we will go another holiday not sure if it will be in scotland or out of scotland we usally go too scotland or england

i hope you have a great time at your grandads you should try too get some pics of you and your family ,
Back to top Go down
https://sexygeneral.forumotion.net
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: Summer vacations/holidays?   Summer vacations/holidays? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 am

anyone going on holiday this year
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: Summer vacations/holidays?   Summer vacations/holidays? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:26 pm

im on holiday on monday im going 2 mablethrope 4 a week lol
Back to top Go down

Summer vacations/holidays?
Page 1 of 1