sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wat ure fave talk show

Go down 
+3
craig92
peaches
Jc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jc

Jc

wat ure fave talk show Empty
PostSubject: wat ure fave talk show   wat ure fave talk show Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:15 am

mine was jerry springer show cuz it was gd entertainment with the fighting it got on that lol
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: wat ure fave talk show   wat ure fave talk show Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:47 am

for me it is sexi jeremy kyle lmao
Back to top Go down
craig92

craig92

PostSubject: Re: wat ure fave talk show   wat ure fave talk show Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:52 am

got to say jeremy kyle is the best one but jerry springer was good to and funny lol
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: wat ure fave talk show   wat ure fave talk show Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:50 am

I use to watch Jerry Springer but it got boring and the topics just got weirder and weirder as time went on. I use to watch Maury too but i lost interest in his topics too. So now i dont watch any.
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: wat ure fave talk show   wat ure fave talk show Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:11 pm

i watch jeremy kyle who is a idiot he really is lol , and i watch trisha but i like steve wilkos show that is a american show he is a tough guy but you cant beat jerry springer for a laugh JERRY JERRY JERRY and if you show your tits on that show you get jerry beads hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://sexygeneral.forumotion.net
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: wat ure fave talk show   wat ure fave talk show Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:51 pm

jerry jerry jerry jerry lol even tho jerry springer show ( amercain version) was fixed but it was still funny calling each others name lol and all the fights i use2 watch trisha but then i stopped watching that also stoped watching jermy kyle
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: wat ure fave talk show   wat ure fave talk show Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:42 am

trisha
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: wat ure fave talk show   wat ure fave talk show Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:55 pm

hah! I like politics, etc...boring 2 you... so I won't even list any, you prob don't get them anyway...jerry springer was always a lot of fun...sally jesse, montel, geraldo...lol they would always have like 1 girl and her 2 bfs so you knew a fight was coming lol...worked the same way but even better if it was 1 guy and his 2 gfs lol
Back to top Go down

wat ure fave talk show
Page 1 of 1