sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 most famous horror films

Go down 
+3
dragonchild
peaches
Jc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jc

Jc

3 most famous horror films Empty
PostSubject: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:18 pm

out of nightmare in elm street. haloween and friday the 13th whose ure fave out of them and why

Last edited by Jc on Tue May 04, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:19 pm

mine is nightmare in elm street cuz i think it great and very gd
Back to top Go down
peaches

peaches

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:48 am

the exocist,rosemarys baby and freddie
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:12 am

Well ive seen a ton of horror films, some good ones, some really stupid ones. Friday the 13th, the first 2 was the best andthe rest ofthem just got really stupid and repetitive. Nightmare Of Elm Street, the first one was good to but like most horror films they just got boring and dumb. Halloween was a good one but they ended up being just like the rest. The new halloween was gd but found it over all a 3 out of 5.

The exercest was just funny, not scary but funny. but a gd movie tho.

Poltergeist, was a gd one. Altho the second one was ok too and the third one was stupid.

Return of the living dead, omg stupid movie but i laughed my ass off at it.

Resedent Evil good idea done poorly. It was writen to much like the game and not like a good horror movie.

the list gos on and on cuz theres tones more ive seen.
Back to top Go down
Admin hotleggs
Admin
Admin hotleggs

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:59 am

mines is , Psycho , the shinning , and the exorcist my top classics
Back to top Go down
https://sexygeneral.forumotion.net
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:01 pm

oh yeah i forgot about phycho, lol it was ok and the shinning was a real good one. REDRUM, lol
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:54 pm

thank u class 4 ure essay lol jokes i like most horror films the scarier the better i think lol and if it not scary then we consider it a comedy lol
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:40 am

mine is the bride of frankenstein .and the exorcist loved it .. and the thing lets not talk about it LOLLLL
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:49 am

every1 my question was which u think is the best out of friday 13th, nightmare in elm street and halloween i never said wats ure 3 fave horrors lol
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Admin hotleggs wrote:
mines is , Psycho , the shinning , and the exorcist my top classics
those are good ones, hotleggs...i'm impressed that you know the classic older films at your age
I'll add George Romero's 'Night of the Living Dead', the original 'Frankenstein' (the one w/ no background music or sound effects) and I'm a big fan of the cheesy 1950's movies like 'Them' or 'Creature from the Black Lagoon'...one of the worst of them all was 'Plan Nine from Outer Space', which you should know if you watched 'Ed Wood' w/ Johnny Depp
Back to top Go down
craig92

craig92

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:27 pm

my top three are freddie kruger the exorcist and the evil dead
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: 3 most famous horror films   3 most famous horror films Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:53 pm

the evil dead i'm not familiar with..sounds good tho
Back to top Go down

3 most famous horror films
Page 1 of 1