sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cap jack

cap jack

I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Empty
PostSubject: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:25 pm

which 4 me is tomorrow (Apr 15th).....which is why I'm doing my tax forms tonite.

I'll come back later to post how much MORE I have to write the checks for to pay the rest of my tax due.

I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! 1040-258x300
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:35 pm

how much do you pay ?
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:03 pm

$1351.47 more to pay for federal tax. (almost $10K total)

Now to do the state tax...
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 pm

only $344 more for state tax due....for a total of $1695 to put in the mail tomorrow... affraid Mad Evil or Very Mad No

time for me drinks drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:52 am

u r rich lol
Back to top Go down
the-judge

the-judge

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:22 am

JC looks like capt is a millionare pmsl

in usa capt you over there pay medical bills dont you ? if you go for a check up in the doctors do they make you pay it right there or what ?
Back to top Go down
Jc

Jc

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:28 am

im glad i dnt live in usa lol
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:02 pm

the-judge wrote:
JC looks like capt is a millionare pmsl

in usa capt you over there pay medical bills dont you ? if you go for a check up in the doctors do they make you pay it right there or what ?

It depends on how that medical practice handles it. My medical doc - I pay the $25 'co-pay' fee for a routine office visit and my medical insurance past the rest (about $75 more). If the visit is for a physical, the insurance pays more.

OTOH my dentist bills me for the full cost of the visit and teeth cleaning or whatever she is doing, which I pay right then. The dentist also submits the bill to my insurance company, they then reimburse me whatever I am due, which is usually most of the bill.

After Obamacare kicks in, nobody knows for sure that the fuck is going to happen...except that it's going to cost more money for less services and have fewer doctors available to see. Many ppl are sry they voted for the bastard.

Last edited by cap jack on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Jc wrote:
im glad i dnt live in usa lol
Ha! yea, in addition to fedefal and state income taxes ($13000), there is social security (about $8000) medicare tax ($2000) county property tax ($1500) city property tax ($230) car tax ($150) sales tax (8%) plus a lot of small fees and charges on the utilities, etc. and on just about everything you do or buy...plus whatever else I'm forgetting to list.

Bah! I work to pay for all the ppl that don't work.
Back to top Go down
uwantme

uwantme

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:48 am

i never understood this will you answers this capt well if you got really badly hurt and when too hospital but cant afford too pay too cure you what happens , if that happened in uk we would turn up too the hospital get fixed then out the door well sometimes if we are really ill we have too stay LOL
Back to top Go down
dragonchild

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 pm

yeah i know how ya feel man, i hate doing taxes every year too, but luckily i haven't had to pay in the last 5 yrs but they ain't been to generous when paying back, lol

thank god for claiming rent each year, lol

I'm glad we don't pay for hospital stuff but the tax on every free-kin thing sucks.

8% PST
7% GST (going to 6% next year i heard)
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:20 pm

uwantme wrote:
i never understood this will you answers this capt well if you got really badly hurt and when too hospital but cant afford too pay too cure you what happens , if that happened in uk we would turn up too the hospital get fixed then out the door well sometimes if we are really ill we have too stay LOL
It works about the same way over here claire, cept after u leave hospital they try to get you to pay the charges or at least a part of them.

One reason hosiptal stays are so freakin expensive here is because of hospitals by law having take care of the indigent...and also the illegal aliens (primiarily Latinos) that use the emergency room and services as their primary doctor. This is also why the insurance premiums in USA are so high...and going higher every year.
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

PostSubject: Re: I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!   I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

thanx for telling me that, dragonchild...misery loves company lol. Get on youtube and dial up the Beatles Taxman lol

here ya go --> Beatles Taxman cartoon

(BTW there's a LOT of other Beatles cartoons there. I think they're from the old Beatles TV cartoon program)
Back to top Go down

I HATE fu*king tax day grrrr!
Page 1 of 1