sexygeneral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sexygeneral

for saying whats on your mind and for having fun hehe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Micheal jackson doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peaches

peaches

Micheal jackson doctor Empty
PostSubject: Micheal jackson doctor   Micheal jackson doctor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 pm

who all thinks micheal jacksons doctor should be put too jail , i do he caused his death
Back to top Go down
cap jack

cap jack

Micheal jackson doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal jackson doctor   Micheal jackson doctor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:11 am

the doc will prob be blamed...but it's jackson's fault for being a lil too wierd (we all are to some extent) and for putting all those drugs in himself. Whether or not the doc injected him that day is just a small detail. If it wasn't this doc it would have been another doc. Tho it is a big detail for this doc lol!!

Let me say tho, I do feel sorry for any child actor, singer, etc that goes awry later in life. Too many times they get warped by all the attention when they are too young to handle it. Also often times the parent(s) are pushing them faster and farther...like Brittany Spears for example.
Back to top Go down

Micheal jackson doctor
Page 1 of 1